Sunday 5 August 2012

Backstage

Hi everyone :) yesterday I have some photo shoot and a took with me my compact camera :) And I was asking people from staff to take photo in different situations :) Of course my friend help my to make some censorship on this photos.

  
Makeup

Not  always is easy to put it on ;) Trying to lock stocking before first shoot.

Being ready to be tied up. Wearing latex stocking :)
I have few more photos from backstage, but be patient I don't want to spoil surprise of my special styling :) I'm wearing beautiful leather collar as You can see :)
The way I'm posing is changing strongly. I'm think, I'm more open on new photos, it don't only mean that my legs are more open, however they are ;) Check my previous and new galleries on my website lillyhall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment