Sunday 12 August 2012

Bath

They are leave. An empty apartment, only teddy bustle around the room. I have an official barrier, after the trip to L.A. Hot bath is what I relieved. Im turning hot water, gives a little foam and aroma of wild roses. Wallows in warm water, toss with foam and I'm happy as a child. Ding ding. Someone's calling? Ouicly assume robe and headily towards the door.

Hi Lilly - before me standing a man dressed in a tweed suit, grinning from ear to ear.
Hey, I know you?
Yes, although you do not remember, you were too small, I'm Jason, your cousin from Denver
Jason, Jason associate something, go inside

We sit on the couch of down in the garden, sipping lemonade. Heat.

-What brings you to us?
-Actually, I came to your dad, but I see that they leave..
-yes, they away for the weekend
-and you little Lilly what are you doing?, you changed a little bit since we've seen recently
-hmm, some parties have grown - I smile, though looks restrained, some parts of him looks grand
too
-I saw you something

Shine. I see the blaze of lights. Dark. When I recover eyes, we are still on the couch. Only that we lie naked. What? How did this happen? Redness.

- Jason, how are you?
- And let it remain our little secret ..

He is fast, agile charge my arms. The tip of the finger passes over my swollen nipples. The second hand is put into my mouth. My heart rate speeds up, I begin to suck his fingers. Jason is not idle, falls deeply in me. Regulates the rate of time speeding up, slowing down time. After a while, there is no longer me. Melted. Feeling sheepish, I'm all his. Yes, yes!! Spreads..

- Well time to go
- Already?
- I can't longer pretend that who I'm not

When he leaves, my eyes twinkle again. I only hear a friendly laugh ..

No comments:

Post a Comment