Wednesday 8 August 2012

Trip to L.A.

I'd like to share my fantasies with you, so I wrote a story.

I have to, I just have to go to L.A. My mother was relentless, ok,she found that a pack of smokes and I'm grounded for a long time. Yesterday we even stopped talking. And for what? Denim shorts? Or a pink blouse. I admit it shines a little and my big breasts are too visible in them. Material teases my nipples, but it is probably worth it. Guys look at them with admiration. I decided I run away from home. I will go to L.A no matter what ..

I’m standing on the road. It’s been one hour now. Do not go there any cars?! Finally .. Hey, are you free? going to Los Angeles?

Next to me sits a young boy. Muscular arms and tanned body contrast with the white t-shirt. I feel weird. I look at his slender fingers on the steering wheel. I can not stop looking and..look again. I wish those fingers ..

-What are you looking at? What's wrong?

-No .. just like your hands. For sure you're a musician, you have such shapely fingers.

-Maybe I am .. but you know .. – he laughed softly, my fingers are really magical, and they do some tricks but only for those who are ready for a surprise you know... He looked at me attentively, and then his gaze slid to my pink close-fitting blouse. More than ever, I felt its teasing structure..

-Well, I would be happy to be convinced.. Sure, you’re being boastful.

- Really? .. ok, watch me!

I lay on the hood of a car .. The sun is blinding me so I closed my eyes. My knees are bent and feet are leaned onto the torso of my -stranger who rolled up my shirt. Beautiful.., he murmured. A beauty requires a special treatment..

I can hear my own groans. Caress me, caress ... I do not know if I speak it out loud or it’s just in my head. He reacts as if he knew exactly what I need. My breasts are now squeezed, chewed and licked. Awesoooome!... -Well little, you are not embarrassed at all, he smiled ironically and then gave me a slap on both of my breasts and then, again and again. -I like to look at pinky skin .. so I treat your ass...

-And now the main point of the program! Magic tricks .. in my performance. The stranger took off my panties and gently parted my thighs .. Well welcome to the sanctuary! Today, a special show! O, you're all ready ... see how wet – he gave me the his finger to lick and then he kissed me on the lips. Now Kitty, ready for a ride? His finger slowly began to push into my pussy. I raised above the knees to enable them to enter even more deeply. He smiled pleasantly and slipped another two fingers into me. Ow, it hurts .. Ciiiii - stop, you will see it will by amazing. He moved closer to me and put his other hand on my abdomen and pressed with determination. And now Baby, see…

I scream, I scream ... more,more .. in the background measuring slaps are heard. My stranger pushes my stomach and his hand is working steadily. He speeds. I lost my tempo .. Oh no, I cannot stand it It’s soooo wonderful! -Next baby, do not stop, yield to this. His hand goes crazy, I feel the pulses throughout the body. I no longer control the body, it lives without me and wants more. Oh yes, yes ... YES!

The warm liquid flowed on my wizard's hand. Have I really pissed myself? My stranger leans over me. - It's my best trick - he whispers. I pant, but I am well. I want to laugh out loud. Next time we'll see how you judge me - I wink at him and stretch my body out on the car hood.

Do you enjoy my fantasies? Maybe you also enjoy my nude photos on lillyhall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment